Thursday, May 7, 2009

More building















I can fit, but not move once I'm in there.



This part was hard- no elbow room.



Decided to get new staple gun. I've had it!




Bailey is always inside the run.






I worked on the chicken run last weekend. It was a little less fun this time, due to a tight space and a crappy nail gun. Well....the nail gun is fine, but my hand is too small and weak to pull the tricker AND hold the gun steady, so when I do try to staple, the staples go in 1/2 way or crooked. Then I pound them in with a hammer....anyhow, as you can see from the pix, the side next to the fence is real hard to nail up. I have to squish myself between the chicken run and the fence, then try to sqeeze the nail gun at an odd angle. Basically, I finally just quit, since none of my staples would go in straight. Then I went to FM's to get a new staple gun. But my staples wouldn't fit into the gun.....

No comments: