Thursday, May 7, 2009

Front View






Okay, it doesn't look so bad after all.













Another design flaw. We couldn't staple into the shed, cuz the shed is made of wierd un-staple-ab le material (not wood), so we put up this red board. Now we have to wrap the hardware cloth around it. Good thinking, Jen!












Live and Learn. When we put the posts up, I knew in the back of my head that the hardware cloth was only 4 feet across. However, we hammered up the posts without measuring. So I was stuck with posts too far apart. No worries! I just put up a crossbeam (is that the right name for it???)

















The front was easier to put up, but due to a design flaw that I just now noticed, I had to cut off a post that was sticking out. I used Chunshik's circular saw and then sawed off the rest with an old, rust saw-thingy we have.

No comments: